KERING EYEWEAR - Visual Merchandiser Graphic Designer
Kering Eyewear - Contractor
LIMENA - Italy
How you will contribute
POP development to support the Visual Merchandising Designer (for all brands):
• research of materials, graphics / textures
• draw up the minutes after the meetings with suppliers
• develop instruction sheets for new materials, both seasonal and institutional
Visual Merchandising guidelines development (for a selection of brands):
• develop and regularly update the Visual Merchandising Guidelines
• manage the making available of the ADV / video assets of the brands to the markets by constantly updating the servers
• development of cropping guidelines for campaign images
• development of seasonal customizations for POP materials
• shoot and post produce all seasonal / institutional POP materials and packaging
• implement graphic layouts for presentations
- Basic knowledge of photography with reflex
- Good knowledge of Suite Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Who you are
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork, with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- An English and Italian fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time