KERING GROUP OPERATIONS BALENCIAGA RTW Production Planning Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Receive technical data and input assignments into the information system
- Draw up the production documentation necessary for the laboratories and internal and external technicians
- Collaborate with the purchasing raw materials, pattern making and textile quality control departments in order to support and better coordinate the production launch activities
- Update laboratories on launch forecasts
- Manage transport data needed by laboratories to better coordinate outgoing goods from the warehouse
- Monitor production progress and raw material receipt by suppliers
- Ensure procedure compliance
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced Production Planner or Order Management & Costumer Service Specialist with a good knowledge of clothing technique and production process in the RTW/textile sector
- Proficient in Italian and English both written and spoken
- A proficient MS Office user
- A problem solver, endowed with strong analytical skills, synthesis ability, good eye for details and high level of accuracy
- An effective communicator, endowed with Team Management and good relational skills
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive person
- A passionate about Fashion Luxury, strongly self-motivated
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time