KERING Indirect Procurement Business Analyst Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
You will work closely with the Kering Indirect Procurement team based in Milan and Brands of Kering Group supporting the management of the categories within the roadmap and projects with EMEA and Global scope.
How you will contribute
- Scouting and sourcing of new suppliers
- Managing and monitoring the supplier’s database
- Support the implementation of best practices and benchmarks
- Support the team projects from the request throughout the sourcing, negotiation, reporting and contract phases
- Support the development of team activities in compliance with the Group policies in order to achieve the economic and macro operating benefits
- Oversee company procedures and guidelines practices and communicate eventual discrepancies
- Reporting of main expense categories and KPIs
- Ad hoc reporting, requested by Category Manager, for the group management and verification of economic data conformity with the finance team
- RFI and RFP management
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders of Kering Group
Who you are
- Graduate in Economics or Management Engineering
- Knowledge of main planning principles
- Great attention to details and accuracy
- Proactive, flexible, dynamic and team player
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering Indirect Procurement and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time