KERING Learning & Development Trainee
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will support the L&D team in all the worldwide cross brands activity, focusing primarily in Italy. Your goal is to support us in providing a unique experience to participants to our Workshops and Programs.
How you will contribute
- Support in designing workshops, digital content creation, defining the WW catalog offer
- Production, fine-tuning and editing of training materials
- Support in the planning of L&D activities and budgeting and reporting, reinforcing L&D visibility
- Study a new process for implementing funded training
- Managing logistics in Italy (booking meeting rooms, events), managing the relation between Paris HQ and Italy suppliers and colleagues and following up enrolment on program/workshops
- Developing exciting learner marketing
- Creating the DB to manage documents and agreements linked to L&D projects for the team and for the Cross-Brand Learning Community Projects
Who you are
- Degree in Industrial Psychology or Economics is a plus
- Strong preference for experience in HR, consulting, project management and interest in training and development topics
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English, both spoken and written
- Attention to details and a high degree of accuracy and organization is a must
- Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Commitment in terms of time and effort
- High ethical standards and integrity and high level of discretion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering L&D Department and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time