KERING LOGISTICS Planning Coordinator
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Logistics Planning Manager to develop the Distribution Plan, aiming to optimize the compromise between demand and capacity by minimizing costs, ensuring the level of service required by the customer and sharing relevant information with the main stakeholders. You will coordinate the planning and control of the execution flow, balancing the shipping requests coming from Brands with the warehouse and transportation capacity.
How you will contribute
- Schedule the warehouse execution plan on a daily basis
- Work tightly with the Brands to collect updated information about demand trends and evolutions
- Conduct analysis and realize reports related to specific distribution performances
- Implement Key Performance Indicators to monitor and to continuously improve the planning process
- Monitor and supervise the daily execution flow to meet service targets
- Constant monitor and update data related to Brands demand and warehouse capacity
- Identify gaps between required demand and available capacity and coordinate any appropriate corrective actions
- Manage and coordinate logistics activities to support the launch of new products/new collections
- Respond to Brands’ urgencies, priorities and special requests
- Manage the detailed inbound plan from the consolidation centers, aiming to optimize flows of loading / unloading of vehicles and transition times in the warehouse
Who you are
- You are graduate in Engineering studies
- You have a former experience in logistics or supply chain planning
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured approach in managing data
- You are accurate and detailed oriented
- You have a process and continuous improvement mindset and excellent organizational skills
- You are able to set priorities and effectively manage own time
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- You are expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- You are interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Strong problem solver, proactive and able to take decisions autonomously
- Flexible and stress tolerant
- Available to travel
- You are fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time