KERING OPERATIONS Accountant (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Vezia - Switzerland
You will be part of our Accounting Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring accurate reporting of all the company’s financial statements. You will be in charge of supporting the daily and monthly accounting workflow and analysis. This interesting role will allow you to manage the accounting of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Checking and registering payable and receivable invoices
- Recording bank statements and performing monthly and intercompany reconciliations
- Carrying out general accounting analysis
- Preparing the adjusted journal entries
- Supporting in completing monthly balance sheet and income statement reports
- Supporting in providing monthly reports on sales and margin and developing ad hoc financial and operational reports as needed
- Supporting in managing relationships as the primary liaison for internal and external auditors
Who you are
- A high school or university graduate in economics
- An accountant with a former experience in a similar role (preferably within a multinational company)
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, Excel especially (working knowledge of AS400 and HFM would be considered a plus)
- A good team player, flexible, adaptable and reliable
- A proactive and detail-oriented person, able to regularly meet challenging deadlines
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time