KERING OPERATIONS After Sales Back Office Coordinator (L 68/99)
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
The After Sales Back Office Coordinator offers the highest level of post-sale customer service to guarantee an exceptional customer experience and meet expectations of vision, mission, company objectives and business policies. Involved in After Sales operations by managing the Front Office team and interacting with the Back Office coordinators, Retail After Sales Coordinators, commercial Key Accounts and Regional Customer Service coordinators, within a diverse, multi-lingual, multi-brand environment. This position is available to persons belonging to protected categories.
How you will contribute
- Organize and define areas of management for each member of staff
- Redefine the team management areas when necessary
- Provide support to guarantee policy application and correct ticket management
- Ensure team is up-to-date on any new policies, technical rules and specific brand requests relating to the process and ticket management
- Set-up monthly calls with the Kering Regional Customer Service coordinators
- Continuously update tickets on the system to achieve defined SLAs and ensure traceability of the After Sales process
- Monitor progress and management of late tickets when necessary
- Produce and analyze After Sales reports and KPI activities for continuous improvement
Who you are
- An After Sales Representative with at least 5 years’ experience in after sales/customer service or in a customer facing field, preferably within the fashion/luxury industry
- A university graduate
- Experienced in team management, able to work within multi-functional teams
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
- Customer oriented professional with general interest in after-sales services
- Expert in MS Office (especially Excel)
- An individual with excellent communication skills, exceptional persuasion and presentation skills
- Strong problem solver, attentive to details and accurate
- A person belonging to protected categories
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time