KERING OPERATIONS Central Operations Italy Warehouse Process Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will act as a reference point for the running activities and daily business keeping the relationship between the key Kering functions involved in the distribution execution flow and the logistic service provider, collaborate with the logistic provider in order to define and implement standard operating procedures, SLAs and KPIs, monitoring and reporting systems, ensure that the logistic provider keeps service delivery adherent to the expected targets and applies structured problem solving mechanism in case of important deviations or particular issues, coordinating the appropriate corrective actions and strongly support the continuous improvement of processes and layout and cost saving initiatives.
How you will contribute
- Standard operating procedures implementation and audit:
- Support the logistic provider in the definition, implementation and maintenance of standard operating procedures for warehousing processes
- Conduct regular audit / assessment of the respect of the standard operating procedures by the logistic provider in order to ensure the standard of performance and service level are maintained
- Monitor daily business and service delivery
- Act as key contact point for the logistic provider on process execution and set up, being responsible to configure and maintain Kering systems and parameters that drives warehouse operations
- Supervise the main execution flows: inbound, outbound, inventory control
- Monitor the evolution of the daily flow, its fulfilment according to the time schedule, the eventual backlog and respect of daily targets of delivery
- Coordinate and supervise warehouse issues resolution and problem solving
- Warehouse performance measurement
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and related appropriate targets together with the logistic provider
- Track actual performance against the agreed targets, recognize deviations and related root-causes
- Identify and select together with the logistic provider the required mitigations and corrective actions to restore the target performance
- Guide the continuous improvement to elevate targets and service level
- Support the implementation of internal and external reporting system
- Schedule regular performance reviews with the logistic provider and define proper follow-up plan
- Warehouse costs tracking
- Recording and monitoring of variable rates and related volumes
- Request quotation / assess and track special / out of standard activities and related costs
Who you are
- Graduate in Logistics and Management Engineering studies
- Experienced in business process engineering
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- You are results - numbers driven with an analytical spirit
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive and able to manage activities autonomously
- You have the ability to work in teams
- You have negotiation skills
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access, and Business Intelligence tools
- You have knowledge of ERP systems
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time