KERING OPERATIONS Customs Compliance Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will form an integral part of the Customs Department within the Supply Chain and Logistics Business Unit, managing the Customs procedures for the import and export of goods. You will grant the customs compliance of the B2B and B2C flows implementing and monitoring systems and procedures.
You will be formal responsible of attribution of preferentiality, made in, customs classification and of the activation of new regimes and authorizations to obtain saving on customs duties and to improve e2e lead time. You will also support the WW Customs and Trade Compliance Manager to define the Custom strategy and planning activities at worldwide level.
How you will contribute
- Implement new customs procedures to manage and control import and export B2B and B2C flows
- Grant the compliance of the Customs procedures
- Define and periodically maintain information saved in internal IT systems to control preferentiality and made in attribution and customs classification
- Formally attest preferentiality, made in and CITES for all managed flows
- Create ad hoc reporting to analyze and monitor customs duties
- Control all customs documents: certificate of origin, CITES re-export and import, carnet-ATA
- Control the correctness of the CITES register
- Ensure binding information on origin and Customs classification
- Cooperate with Customs Operations area in Customs bills issuing
- Cooperate with the Brands for Customs topics
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics, Politic Science, Law and equivalent
- You have obtained Spedizioniere Doganale Exam State and completed a Practical training with a Spedizioniere Doganale.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of import/ export experience
- High knowledge about International, EU and Italian Customs regulations
- High knowledge about international agreements regarding the origin of goods, worldwide CITES regulation and international trade: Incoterms, Tariff Classification, Customs procedures and licenses needed for import/export
- Experienced in international logistics flows
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A proactive team player
- A collaborative problem solver with a strong sense of priorities
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Former experience in Casa di Spedizioni Internazionali, CAD and/or in multi-national company would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time