KERING OPERATIONS EMEA Logistics Director
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to lead all the EMEA logistics operations to excellence and to secure we keep our promise and expectations of the brands are met, as well as group commitment to make our operations more and more sustainable. You will enter into the Kering Supply Chain & Logistics family as a member of the functional Leadership Team and will be a contributor to the community, challenging the status quo and developing the team to the next level of excellence.
You will become the privileged partner of the Brands in the Region, responsible for the development and management of logistic flows (Transportation, Import, Warehousing and local distribution) of Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia destinated to DOS, Wholesale and Franchisee channels.
You will set and monitor the warehouse activities managed by 3PL where existing (in particular Dubai distribution center and Paris and London city hubs) and optimize the logistic-distributive model in compliance with the Kering luxury brand business models for the markets specified above.
How you will contribute
- Manage the entire scope of logistics operations in Europe and Middle East
- Monitor the performance of our logistics partners by collaborating with them and driving them to continuously improve
- Propose and implement (in collaboration with other functional teams) indicators and adequate tools to monitor functional and financial performances
- Lead current and new projects of implementation and development of new warehousing operations
- Propose and implement optimizations of Kering logistics operations, following the guidelines defined by Group
- Maintain and develop relationships with all the stakeholders in the Brands in order to understand operational needs and to support the local business
Who you are
- Graduate in industrial engineering and a trusted and strong previous experience in Supply Chain Management, gained in complex and international environments
- Data analysis geek, with ability to build reports with commonly used tools (MS Excel, PowerBI or equivalent); knowledge of data-mining instrument is considered as a plus
- Knowledgeable of WMS systems
- Team-worker, goal-oriented, with an analytics and proactive mindset
- Able to drive & embark teams on a transformation journey
- Sensible to cultural differences and curious to know more
- Not afraid to try-fail-learn and push yourself beyond the comfort zone
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Italian and French are a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time