KERING OPERATIONS Export Certificates Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to specialize in export certificates activities, supporting the issue of all the certificates needed for the export of products sent from Italy, with a focus on the specific CITES documentation and the “Made in” (Certificate of origin) certificates.
The function activities and operations, where applicable, are subject to the regulations on civil aviation security.
How you will contribute
- Require CITES re-export and import certificates to the competent authority, double checking their correctness
- Send CITES documentation to importers and provide validation to ship, if needed
- Ask the competent authority for the statement of not listed goods
- Ask and issue certificates of origin
- Fill in DG.1 models
- Properly archive issued certificates
- Register issued certificates in the CITES journal
- Verify proper issuing of selling declarations
- Comply with ancillary customs procedures
- Archive electronically the documentation issued
- Issue further documentation for export/import
Who you are
- University degree, preferably in Law or Economics
- You have at least a former experience in import/export or business administration
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with good organizational skills
- You are a proactive person, keen on working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time