KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Payments & Transport Finance Control Staff (Fixed Term)
Kering - Agency
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will form an integral part of the Payments and Transport Finance Control Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring accurate accounting registers for transport costs. You will support in managing the daily and monthly account workflow and analysis and you will collaborate with several departments to process and track company payments. This engaging role will allow you to manage the transport finance of our luxury Houses.
How you will contribute
- Ensure regularity, quality and timing of actions required to process and track transport cost invoices, according to standard operating procedures
- Record general monthly accounting
- Manage payment and supplier data forms
- Process documents required to analyse transport costs
- Verify supplier statements
- Interact and collaborate with your finance, customer service, customs, transport, warehouse and credit collection colleagues as well as with banks and the chamber of commerce
Who you are
- A university graduate in economics
- An individual with former experience in a similar role, in a multinational company
- Informed in accounting
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, Excel especially
- An independent, flexible and reliable team player with solid analytical and organizational skills
- A proactive person who is able to regularly meet challenging deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken (German knowledge would be a plus)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time