KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Quality Assurance & Logistic Compliance Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
Mapping and maintaining a view to continuous improvement of the flows of goods from LGI (Luxury Goods International SA) to the regions and reverse logistic, to make them more efficient and effective, regarding logistical aspects compliant with the country’s law.
Give support to the Manager for all the activities regarding compliance and logistics aspect.
How you will contribute
- Map and monitor logistics distribution processes of LGI and the Regions
- Draw up accurate distribution processes reporting
- Monitor reverse logistic flows over the entire area LGI is responsible for
- Verify information received from the regions with third-party certified bodies (SGS, bureau veritas), drawing up a plan related to the costs incurred
- Manage actions to be implemented for the correct issue of documents by LGI, or value-added activities (labeling) to be carried out in LGI or in the regions
- Implement and manage the punching process related to jewelry, made of precious metals from the various brands
Who you are
- Graduated in Economics or equivalent background
- International law knowledge relating to customs regulations would be a plus
- Italian mother tongue and excellent knowledge of spoken and written English; other language knowledge would be an advantage
- An expert in using MS Office, Project and Visio
- A person with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work in team
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive person with an high self-control and speed of learning
- A worker with excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- A collaborative individual with strong sense of priorities and problem solving attitude
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time