KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics WW Transport Cost Specialist (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
You will form an integral part of the Worldwide Transport team, supporting the Worldwide Transport Manager in all operating activities related to the worldwide transportation of goods. This invigorating role will allow you to control and manage shipments and sustain the Kering Group in all multi-brand initiatives which require the involvement of your team.
How you will contribute
- Organise and control, on a daily basis, inbound and outbound Transport Cost
- Manage direct relationships with forwarder in order to identify and solve specific problems on invoicing process
- Manage cost control on the Transport management System (TMS ) and check that costs charged by forwarder are accurate compared to existing tariffs
- Interact with the LGI account department for the correct cost allocation account
- Update the TMS , contract , rates , masterdata.
Who you are
- Preferably a university graduate
- Expert at using Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- A problem solver who is able to handle priorities and deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time