KERING OPERATIONS McQ Engineering & Quality Technician
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
How you will contribute
- Defining quality standards in accordance to the guidelines received by Kering brands, across product and production office (London and Italy)
- Sharing identified quality criteria with the suppliers, the external Quality Assurance Agency and the Testing department based in Italy, mainly for Quality assurance and Testing Department.
- Visiting and monitoring external Italian suppliers and Logistic department regularly to control that quality standards required are respected.
- Preparing quarterly reports on suppliers’ quality performance and presenting identified statistics and action plans to relevant stakeholders in collaboration with production planning team based in Italy
- Actively participating in production fitting based in London, in order to oversee the sizing and testing of the pre-production garments and make sure that products perform to specifications
- Creating labeling and packaging instructions manuals in accordance with Kering guidelines
- Keeping up to date with the international quality standards for each product category, by meeting with Compliance office.
- Promoting quality standards to internal teams and external suppliers
Who you are
- A technician with at least 5 years’ experience in the fashion apparel and textiles sector. Experience in the luxury sector is a plus
- A professional with a good knowledge of international product regulations, manufacturing processes, garment construction and textile properties
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and in English
- Available to travel frequently
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time