KERING Regional HRIS Analyst
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
The Regional HRIS Analyst participates to HR applications projects and manages all Tier 2 Workday queries and escalations and supports the employees, the HR Shared Services team and HRBPs to provide an excellent service to our internal clients.
How you will contribute
- Work with the HRSS and HR teams to find solutions to any challenges with HR applications (Workday, ServiceNow, HR Actual …) and generates ideas and suggestions to improve the end-user experience and promote HR applications usage
- Manage quality of data and identifying risk areas
- As part of Global HRIS team, Ensure Workday is continuously developed and enhanced, in line with our Global design, and will adapt current Country practices to align to Workday.
- Provides both expert and pragmatic advice and support, to ensure Workday is adopted and used correctly at all times.
- Support HR users to manage Business processes
- When needed escalate requests to Tier 3 (Global HRIS) via the Case Management Tool (including integrations issues)
- Local data quality audits
- Mass Data upload (EIB) file preparation support
- Contribute testing activities (new WD releases, enhancements and fixes)
- Participate to security audits and security breaches tests
Integrations, Security & Accesses
- Monitor Local/ Regional integrations monitoring
- Support on post implemented integrations in Workday with other systems, such as Payroll and our Active Directory, to ensure there is an effective and accurate transfer of data
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree or above in Information Technology/Business or equivalent.
- Keen to learn, self-initiative with positive mind-set
- Detail-mined with strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skills
- At ease with complex and massive data management, manipulation, cleansing and formatting.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English, French and optionally Italian
- Good at MS Office especially in Excel, PowerPoint
- Workday and ServiceNow experience domain knowledge will be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time