KERING Reward & Benefits Manager
Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Reward and Benefits Manager, UK Shared Service, who will report to the Head of HR Shared Service, UK, as part of the Global HR Shared Service team. You will be based in Kering Offices in London, Victoria.
Provide exemplary services across Reward and Benefits to all Kering brands and corporate teams to support HR Shared Service in the UK and Ireland and Kering Corporate teams. To oversee and implement strategies, policies, frameworks and projects related to the services provided, that support and build upon the individual brand needs for the UK, whilst strengthening the presence and business partnering approach of the transactional team.
How you will contribute
- Delivery excellence across reward and compensation – ensuring best practice, compliance, and evaluating risk.
- Build strong relationships with the brands devise and monitor SLA delivery always ensuring function is visible, credible and approachable at all times.
- Plan and set annual strategy for Reward, and Benefits related Projects.
- Provide regular updates on KPI’s and reports to Head of HR SS UK and Kering C&B team.
- Responsible for delivery for HR budgeting process.
- Lead and own Executive Compensation and Benefits issues.
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager to lead on HMRC related topics
- Manage the smooth running of benefits and reward cycle ensuring annual review of benefits.
- Main point of contact with benefits suppliers and brokers and all 3rd party providers.
- Pension scheme administration, auto enrolment assessment management, evaluation to assess internalising this work.
- Ensure use of benchmarking data, networking opportunities and internal analysis.
- Support in the annual long-term incentive plan and administration.
- Be able to Job Map positions in the organisation according to Hay methodology.
- Work with UK brands to support with their needs for analysis and compensation queries.
- Present information to all levels of the organisation.
- GDPR, RTI and diversity reporting.
Who you are
- Expert knowledge of UK benefits and Rewards
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and Influencing skills
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Degree educated at a minimum, CIPD strongly preferred
- Extensive experience of Reward and Benefits. Ideally in a retail environment
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- Organized and process driven, with excellent attention to detail.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom