KERING Social Impact Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking an Social impact Manager to join the Sustainability Department team at Kering.
Convinced that sustainability and luxury are one and the same, Kering has over 10 years ago placed sustainability at the core of its business strategy. Its ambition of crafting tomorrow’s luxury has contributed to the recognition of Kering as a front runner within the sustainability field. This recognition translates into Kering’s top position within the most prestigious sustainability indices and ratings. Within the Sustainability Department, Kering is looking today for an Social Impact Manager who will contribute to maintain Kering’s leadership.
How you will contribute:
Social Impact Measurement
- Review and challenge the existing processes that measure social KPIs with the supply chain, both production and raw material sourcing.
- Benchmark these processes against best in practice social impact measurement frameworks including Social Profit and Loss and Social Return on Investment, Well-being and other social indexes
- Develop and support clear metrics frameworks on living wage in the supply chain and support existing projects in the brands and at group level.
- Support development of living wage database that can be utilized within the group.
- Develop and support quantitative metrics for suppliers on social topics, human rights, living wage etc.. in coordination with the brands.
- Follow developments in regards to European, French and international reporting frameworks related to social capital, living wage, well being and other such initiatives related to the supply chain social conditions and metrics.
ESG and Reporting Support
- Support ESG ratings and investor queries on Social related issues and KPIs.
- Support development of Sustainability Chapter of the URD and Integrated report related to supply chain social impact and living wage components.
- Provide additional support as needed for reporting activities
Who you are?
- Masters or equivalent in sustainability management, social science or a related field
- 6 to 8 years of experience with a strong focus on social impact measurement including living wage or other social frameworks
- Clear vision and understanding of supply related social challenges and context
- High autonomy but also good team spirit and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and at speaking and clear thinking under time constraint
- Fluent in English and French, Italian is a plus
Permanent contract - full time - based in Paris.
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time