KERING Supply Chain Methods and Innovation Director
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and the implementation of our Supply Chain area, working on the adoption of new methods and technologies and helping Kering Brands to improve the way Supply Chain is managed. You will share best practices among brands and providers and will create the future distribution and sales planners for the brands. The function activities and operations, where applicable, are subject to the regulations on civil aviation security.
How you will contribute
- Work with an innovative approach on the 3 main Supply Chain areas (distribution, sales planning, warehousing), defining the related methods and processes and collaborating with each brand and with 3PL partners to adopt and implement them. You will also define performance metrics and work with brands and partners to adopt them
- Own the functional definition & specification of all applications used for the distribution of items (direct/reverse/rebalancing distribution)
- Guarantee our warehouses are operated with standards/homogeneous processes and collaborate with all 3PL to ensure Continuous Improvement
- Collaborate with the BI team to implement the metrics
- Collaborate with Kering Tech & Digital team to test and adapt new data analysis technologies
- Put in place an atmosphere of continuous research and renewal
- Manage the “thinking ahead” activity with respect to technologies and processes along the entire Supply Chain
Who you are
- Advanced expert in Supply Chain Management (distribution optimizations, sales planning), preferably in fashion industries; experience in warehousing operations as a plus
- Skilled on Leadtime driven distribution and Demand Driven Supply Chain
- International profile, with a multicultural approach, international exposure and high sensibility to cultural differences
- You have an agile project management style, process and continuous improvement mindset, excellent organizational skills and structured and methodic approach
- Data analysis geek (power BI knowledge as a plus)
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, with an innate ability to drive & embarq teams on a transformation journey (drive, boost engagement, foster collaboration)
- Road-opener, willing to try-fail-learn, curious to know more and with a natural attitude to push beyond the comfort zone
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time