KERING TECH - SAP Dev PO Lead
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a SAP Dev PO Lead to join our team Lead (SAP Platform)
The ERP project within the "Da Vinci" Program will enable Kering Group business improvement, harmonize and simplify business processes and ways of working and simplify the IT system landscape. This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. It is envisaged that key capabilities to be delivered will include Omnichannel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management. The ERP solution will be integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs.
An internal Da Vinci IT ERP team is being created to deliver the global ERP implementation at Kering, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams. The IT ERP team consists of Functional Subject-Matter Experts (Process Lead) including Integrated solution delivery (O2C, R2R, M2D, P2P, Production), BI, Master Data, Platform and Data Integration Managers.
How you will contribute
The Sap Dev PO lead will have to make sure the core model build by the offshore team fit with the business requirement and follows the guidelines provided by him and the Sap Best Practice also.
Solution design, build, testing & delivery for pilot and rollout activities:
- Understands strategic business guidelines, program goals, timelines and the technical enablement function for the program
- Participates to technical design workshops and ensures SI proposes and delivers technical solutions supporting and translating correctly business needs, IT simplicity and proper adoption of SAP solutions
- Ensures agreed changes are correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas and managed across the various functional modules
- Ensures the up-front planning and scheduling, contributes in defining and executing the cutover plan
- Works in close partnership with Program Leadership, Functional IT Domain Leads and Business Solutions to ensure on-time and governed execution of system changes and release planning
- Provides the technical point of view for Program Leadership and Advisory Board to arbitrate on solution design and configuration
- Contributes in building the required integration with all necessary Legacy Systems, ensuring correct planning, sequencing as well as suggesting architectural modification (landscape simplification, upgrades, consolidations)
- Contributes fully to the testing activities from the change & release perspective
- Contributes in providing hyper-care to end-users, understanding evolutions and change requests and supporting the system configuration modification arbitration process
- Post hyper-care, manages the multiple roll outs according to the pilot and roll-out strategy
- Multi-brand, multinational experience
- Basic Functional knowledge on WM, MM, SD, FI
- Help the team on core technical skills and lead and drive the onsite and offshore technical dev teams
- Knowledge on Sap CAR & FMS system & functionalities
- Participate in deep-dive technical aspects and control the development process across all domains
- Track the ABAP n PO developments from system integrator and make sure that they are according to the standards that we have agreed
- Eager to be aware of the new technicalities in the market
SI/third parties’ relationship management
- Contributes to checking that SI/third party resources allocated to Project in his/her area are up to Kering’s expectations
- Builds the relationship with the SI/third party and other third parties in order to achieve Kering’s goals
- Checks that on his/her scope SI/third party and other third parties are producing the expected deliverables, following the agreed upon methodology, on time and at expected level of quality
- Hold SI accountable, at a sufficiently detailed level. Escalate issues when necessary
- Several past full lifecycle implementations of ERP. Managed onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI).
- Contributes in his/her scope to:
- Control that work is progressing and deliverables are produced as expected
- Provide PMs with requested visibility on progress, issues and alerts
- Alert on IT issues driven by business needs, solution capabilities, SI or other third party’s deliverable quality
- Review and validate detailed SI planning & activities, and ensures that lead time for activities to be performed by Kering/other third parties are correctly estimated and realistic
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
Who you are
- Proven communication skills, flexible, inspiring team player, self-motivated, dynamic, adaptive and proactive.
- Namespace creation / Data types/message types/service interfaces/external data definitions
- Message Mapping / Operation mapping parameters / multi mapping
- Java/XSLT mapping
- Creation of Technical/Business systems
- Product/Software Component Version (SWCV)
- General basic network knowledge
- Message logging & staging
- Adapter/Adapter modules
- File Content Conversion
- Cache Management
- Good organizational and management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Generic message monitoring and setting up communication channel monitoring, Performance monitoring
- Alert Framework
- Object locks, log viewer, Authorizations stack, SSL certificate and security keys
- Setup IDoc Adapter for destination systems. JDBC/RFC/SOAP/REST/WSDL/sFTP/AS2/EDI
- Sync/Async/Quality of Service
- Proxy/reverse Proxy
- Knowledge on Business rules manager (BRM).
- SAP Transport management process knowledge
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time