KERING TECH SAP Integration Lead
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a SAP Integration Lead to join our team Lead (SAP Platform)
The SAP Integration Lead will have to make sure that the core application integrations model between SAP and non-SAP systems built by the System Integrator, fits with the business requirement, follow the SAP Best Practices and adheres to the guidelines provided by Kering Golden Rules including the SAP & Kering Group Architecture.
How you will contribute
Project Management, Solution design & delivery of rollout:
- Keeps an eye and comprehends the strategic business guidelines, program goals, timelines and the integration enablement function for the SAP CoE Global Rollout program
- Participates to design workshops and ensures SI proposes and delivers solutions translating correctly business needs
- Responsible for delivering IT simplicity and proper adoption of SAP solutions using the Kering Integration Golden Rules
- Support the upline and colleagues in the application and integration teams to generate the right solution
- Ensures the up-front planning and scheduling, contributes in defining and executing the Smoke testing, Integration Testing, Cutover plan and GoLive readiness from the system integration point of view
- Works in close partnership with Program Leadership, Application Integration Lead, IT Domain Leads and Business Solutions to ensure on-time and governed execution of E2E integrations
- Provides the technical integration ideas to Program Leadership and Advisory Board to arbitrate on SAP solution design
- Builds and improves the required integration patterns and guidelines with all necessary Legacy Systems and Kering Group Middleware
- Plans and ensures that SI provides a clear plans and knowledge transfer post go-live during hyper-care to the AMS teams
- Contributes towards the CAB by understanding evolutions and CRs. Support the system configuration modification arbitration process
- Manages the multiple roll outs integration to various other local/global applications according to the defined roll-out strategy
- Bring in the Multi-brand, multinational experience to be used in the continuous improvement of current solution where necessary
- Helps the project team on core technical skills and lead to drive the SI Onsite Leads for a timely and quality delivery
- Have basic Functional knowledge on the SAP modules like FICO, WM, RET, MM/MDM, SD
- Have basic knowledge of Fashion/Retail business and functionalities using ERP solution on Sap CAR & FMS system
- Participates in deep dive solutioning and design sessions and control the implementation process across all domains
- Ensures no regression is introduced in the Production system by the new rollout projects.
- Reviews and validates detailed SI planning, activities and ensures that lead time for deliveries to be performed by Kering/other third parties are correctly estimated and realistic
- Follows the deliveries from SI and make sure that they are according to the Kering agreed standards
- Report regularly the activities to Application Manager with precision in a way which ensure the right visibility to program leadership
- Eager to be aware and bold to propose and implement the new technicalities in the market
SI/third parties’ relationship management
- Ensures that the Third Party responsible Leads produce the right reporting and followup to you and in turn to your manager.
- Review and validate detailed SI planning & activities, and ensures that lead time for activities to be performed by Kering/other third parties are correctly estimated and realistic
- Checks that on his/her scope SI and other third parties are producing the expected deliverables, following the agreed upon methodology, on time and at expected level of quality
- Contributes to checking that SI/third party resources allocated to Project in his/her area are up to Kering’s expectations
- Builds the relationship with the SI/third party and other third parties to achieve Kering’s goals
- Hold SI accountable, at a sufficiently detailed level. Escalate issues to Application Manager when necessary
Who you are
- SAP AIF knowledge of Namespace, Value Mapping, Transcoding, Fix Values, Proxy usage, Monitoring, Error Handling and Reprocess, Alert Management
- SAP PO knowledge of Namespace creation / Data types/message types/service interfaces/ Generic message monitoring and setting up communication channel monitoring, Performance monitoring
- Excellent organizational and management skills to drive projects in a proactive manner liaising across team internal and external
- Desired an attitude which is flexible, adaptive, proactive, inspiring team player, self-motivated and dynamic
- At least 7-10 years of experience in managing international projects with freelancers, onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI).
- Infuse ideas to use latest technology and be able to present them in an understandable manner to the non-technical community
- Proven communication skills: written and verbal skills are a must.
- Knowledge of integration with other 3PL like Esker, Concur, Blackline, Manhattan, ReflexWeb, DSV, XPO, M3, Swift, Tririga, D&B, Coface, Geodis, Hybris, Salesforce, Opentext, ServiceNow, Workday
- Knowledge of integration with other middleware like MULESOFT, Kafka, CrushFTP, API manager, GraphQL and similar
- Basic idea and knowledge on SAP Transport management process
- Several past full lifecycle implementations of ERP integration projects preferably in Fashion & Retail and working with different nationalities and geographies.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills working in a international team structure
- Object locks, log viewer, Authorizations stack, SSL certificates, security keys and basic network knowledge
- Setup IDoc Adapter for destination systems. JDBC/RFC/SOAP/REST/WSDL/sFTP/AS2/EDI/HTTP/HTTPS
- Knowledge on Business rules manager (BRM), Java/XSLT Message multi Mapping / Operation mapping parameters
- File Content Conversion and Cache Management
- Fluent in English written, spoken and listening is mandatory French and Italian is a nice to have
Why work with us?
Would you like to be part of an interesting Digital Transformation journey in the Luxury industry, where your ideas will be given wings to fly and your expertise will be provided a platform to excel? Join our teams!
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time