KERING TECHNOLOGIES Corporate & Industrial EUS Coordinator Italy
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will play a key role in the transformation of technology use within the Kering Group. By keeping one step ahead of the technology curve, you’ll identify change needs and share best practice to streamline business processes. Your expertise will support the adaptation of a more agile, responsive and innovative Group culture.
How you will contribute
- Be responsible for the implementation & running of support services to all locations (offices, warehouse etc.) in Italy
- Be responsible for the rollout of the related service to support new locations (offices, warehouse etc.) and to implement new standards and solutions in collaboration with the rest of EMEA organization
- Be the owner of EUS activities to VIP’s in both corporate and non-corporate locations
- Be responsible to manage daily activities with local vendors for specific services, being accountable of SLA’s & KPI’s
- Handle local incident and resolution whilst informing regional/global teams about incidents, problems, and events
- Coordinate, prepare and execute special events for the related EUS activities (brand showroom, business reviews, etc.)
- Work in collaboration with the rest of EUS EMEA team on processes and procedures alignment and evolution (onboarding, offboarding, staging of HW, ticket management, etc.)
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT Helpdesk/End-User support roles in medium or large organization (preferably multinational environment)
- Proven Project management experience, used to lead other resources to complete projects and initiatives
- Expert of Windows OS and Mac OSX client technology, with strong knowledge of Office 365 and Active Directory
- Proven experience of company PC & Mobile fleet management (asset inventory, SW distribution, obsolescence management)
- Used to work with ITIL methodology
- Customer oriented, with very strong communication skills and ability to translate IT methodologies to the business
- A committed and independent person, working autonomously, organising work to realise clear goals within set schedules
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-changing environment and able to accommodate different priorities and organisational changes
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on business technology challenges and to play a part in shaping the future of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time