KERING TECHNOLOGIES - EUS Knowledge Manager
Kering - Regular
The EUS Knowledge Manager is in charge of managing the Knowledge Base and monitoring the usage & needs for both IT and End Users within Kering Technologies worldwide (3 regions EMEAI, AMER and APAC)
- Manage, update, and maintain knowledge articles (through a defined lifecycle) to ensure that they are current, relevant and valid
- Ensure that all knowledge articles are made accessible to IT and End Users in an efficient and effective manner
- Implement metrics to evaluate end to end knowledge management performance
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the process and propose improvements
- Provide reporting on knowledge usage, creation, and helpfulness
- Draft the knowledge management policy and educate IT stakeholders on its proper application.
- Review and approve articles creations and/or publications
- Is accountable for regional translations and publications
- Coordinate with the Service Owner to get articles produced or to validate articles where Subject Matter Experts are required;
- Overall Monitoring of (among others) :
- articles usages to perform a resolution
- articles being useful and less useful
- articles ratings
- articles consulted
- ITILv3 Certification
- Experience working with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL stages/processes, specifically all aspects of IT KM.
- 5 years experience creating, maintaining, and updating knowledge management strategy, plans, assessments, and trainings preferred
- Strong Customer Centric skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time