KERING TECHNOLOGIES IT Aftersales Analyst
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to the applications used for aftersales management across Kering’s luxury brands. You will also assist and provide quality and solid system designs and solutions to solve business requirements.
How you will contribute
- Plan and monitor change requests and project progress in terms of definition of the project plan (deliverables, deadlines, etc.) and define with the manager the aftersales area budget
- Help in defining the project objectives involved in the demand process with the aftersales manager
- Collaborate in the functional and technical analysis of the possible evolutions of solution and the change requests of the aftersales application
- Collaborate with the programmer for the development activities
- Test, validate and upgrade applications
- Manage conflict escalation and negotiations to maintain an equilibrium and recover from critical, expected or unexpected events
- Highlight constraints, risks and issues to the aftersales manager
- Manage the standards and the evolution of maintenance processes
Who you are
- A graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Skilled in programming on C++, X++, MorphX
- Interested in IT aftersales management (i.e. quality and aftersales data management, ticket management & tracking, return flow management, repair management, spare part management, accounting)
- A detail-oriented, organized and proactive problem-solver
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to operate in a challenging, complex and fast-paced environment
- A good English speaker. Fluent in Italian
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time