KERING TECHNOLOGIES Production ERP Functional Analyst
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be an integral part of the IT Production and Aftersales Team and you will be responsible for providing high quality support services related to the applications used for supplier management across Kering’s luxury brands. You will assist and provide quality and solid system designs and solutions to solve business requirements.
How you will contribute
- Help in defining the project objectives involved in the demand process with the production manager
- Manage conflict escalation and negotiations to maintain an equilibrium and recover from critical, expected or unexpected events
- Collaborate in the functional and technical analysis of the forecasted solution and the change requests of the production application
- Plan and monitor change requests and project progress in terms of definition of the project plan (deliverables, deadlines, etc.)
- Collaborate with the programmer for the development activities
- Test, validate and upgrade applications
- Manage the standards and evolution of maintenance processes
- Contribute to the budget definition in the production planning area
Who you are
- An experienced professional with at least 5 years of IT experiences in large, complex and international companies (preferably Fashion & Luxury)
- Knowledgeable about Stealth 3000 suite and production management (i.e. progress tracking, integration with logistics, cost controlling, product lifecycle management - PLM), MRP , production master data (BoM, routings, article master)
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- A graduate in computer science or management information systems (preferably)
- Fluent in Italian and English, French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time