Kering Technologies - VIP Support Technician
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s MIS Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfill your potential and creativity.
The VIP support technician will work in the EUS EMEAI team; the candidate will work in Paris office, and will have the responsibility to manage Kering and Balenciaga VIP users’ incidents and service requests along with the other VIP support technician already present.
Your opportunity And How you will contribute
- Responsible for providing expertise on complex software and hardware requests and issues.
- Must have a strong understanding of the technology the VIP are using, how they are using it and what technology challenges they encounter in their day to day activities.
- Be technology savvy on tools such as iPhone, laptop, desktop (PC & Apple), iPad, remote access, Office 365, home offices etc.
- Utilize newest laptops, phones, tablets, and other technologies to maintain a cutting-edge knowledge in them with the mission of supporting the VIP as effectively as possible.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement skills to improve the life of VIP through a more efficient use of technology, apps, and software.
- Anticipates the needs of the customer and the specific demands of the VIP so that they may stay focused on business operations and leadership.
- Provides feedback based on VIP input and usage; develops ideas for new and improved solutions based on needs. In conjunction with End User Support, establishes and monitors metrics on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Work to maintain zero-down-time.
- Ensure Audio/visual demands are met so that meetings and presentations can go off without a hitch.
- Provide on-the-fly training for applications and hardware as requested by VIP.
- Responds quickly to technology outages affecting the VIP and their Assistants to restore service as quickly as possible. Works in partnership with the rest of the End User Support and Kering Technologies team to understand and follow the group technology standards and support processes as appropriate.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- This position requires on-call support
Who you are
- The candidate should have at least 3/4 years of experience in IT Helpdesk/End-User support roles in medium or large organization (preferably multinational environment)
- Deep understanding of Windows OS and Mac OSX client technology
- Hardware management and knowledge of device management tools (SCCM, Airwatch)
- ITIL process deep understanding; Service Now knowledge is a plus
- Experience in providing end user & IT infrastructure support, especially for VIP users
- Strong understanding of the Office 365 suite of applications, ins and outs of email, and client vs cloud.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in French and English, Italian knowledge is a plus
- Calm and discreet, able to manage the special requirements of VIP users
- Must work under pressure, keeping always a professional behaviour
- Capable to work autonomously and organise work to reach clear goals within set schedules
- Must be adaptable to a fast-changing environment and able to accommodate different priorities and organisational changes
- Ability to express complex technical concepts with simple terms, to be understood by non-IT users
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time