KERING The Mall Tourism Marketing Key Account French speaking (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
ROMA - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is looking for a Tourism Marketing Key Account speaking French, Italian and English. He/she will be focused on the development and management of relationships with relevant touristic players and operators to address the flow of European customers to our malls, with particular attention to French Riviera, Liguria/Italy and Europe. The Mall Sanremo and The Mall Firenze are exclusive luxury outlet malls located in Italy. Each and every year they welcome millions of worldwide visitors and collaborate with international travel players in order to increase leisure, MICE and FIT visitors incoming.
How you will contribute
- Support the Tourism Marketing Coordinator in defining the short and medium-term strategy to develop the incoming flows of qualitative visitors to our malls
- Identify suitable stakeholders of luxury hospitality (e.g. Hotels, Luxury Private Villas, Concierge Services, Tour Operators, DMC, Travel Agencies, Yacht and Golf Clubs, OTA's, Tourist Networks, Air Companies, etc.) to develop new collaborations and roll out an effective plan to best exploit the target market
- Develop and manage the relationships with DMC in Italy and Cote D’Azur to address European visitors to our malls
- Analyze the market and tourists flow trends to better address and update the development of the related business
- Attend Tourist Exhibitions, B2B Trips/Meetings and Workshops to promote The Mall Luxury Outlets brand, taking care of the follow up
- Organize weekly visits to French Riviera and Liguria to enhance the collaboration with relevant partners and develop new relations with potential new collaborators
- Take care of the reservations of the visits, organize and welcome familiarization trips
- Collect and address needs and requests of hotels, tour operators and customers, assuring them a unique luxury shopping experience at our malls
- Prepare periodic reports and analysis on achieved results and market trends
Who you are
- Excellent French speaker and fluent both in Italian and English
- A professional with previous working experience in the luxury tourism industry as Incoming Tour Operator, Front Office Agent at Hôtellerie, Sales Agent, Reservation Agent or similar positions
- A professional with excellent commercial awareness and customized communication skills, able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Empathic person, able to easily build up interpersonal relationships
- Passionate and enthusiastic person, with never ending energy and positive attitude
- An expert in using MS Office Suite and social media
- Available to travel 60%-80% of the time
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time