KERING Worldwide Ecommerce Operations Project Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and the full implementation of our Worldwide ecommerce Operations roadmap, cooperating with the relevant Group stakeholders.
You will coordinate actions related to the definition and the development of the roadmap, identifying strategic initiatives to increase operations efficiency and effectiveness of ecommerce and omnichannel flows.
You will also ensure the constant alignment of B2C Logistics Operations with market trends, brands strategies and the overall Supply Chain and Logistics target operating model.
How you will contribute
You will work on project management and process improvement and you will contribute in:
- Support the definition and drive the development of the worldwide ecommerce operations roadmap, in collaboration with the relevant Group stakeholders, including but not limited to Technology department, WW Transport and Customs teams and ecommerce Operations team both at central and regional level, and in alignment with Brands
- Define and develop appropriate project management practices, providing full and accurate visibility of project status, worldwide standard approach to project delivery and effective prioritization of project management resources to support the strategic roadmap
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects across the organization in close cooperation with internal and third-party stakeholders, including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues and dependencies
- Qualify and measure the potential impact of each project in terms of sustainability, customer experience, quality, delivery timing and cost
- Coordinate and plan project activities with Technology department, ensuring full alignment of operational business needs and technical implementations, supporting prioritization, as well as budget and roadmap definition
- Rationalize and exploit experience on ecommerce processes across different countries and Regions and empower continuous improvement of the operational network scouting best practices and assessing performances
- Drive transformation initiatives process related from inception to full delivery, acting as point of coordination with internal and external key stakeholders and maintaining constant alignment with business and Technology departments
- Stimulate continuous improvement mindset regularly scanning business landscape, market trends and best practices in the ecommerce operations field
Who you are
- Experienced in Supply Chain and Logistics Operations
- Knowledgeable about best ecommerce logistics practices and market trends would be a plus
- An expert project manager, with experience gained in an international environment
- A result-driven professional with a quantitative mindset and a high level of attention to details
- Systems savvy
- You have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
- A cooperative person: you are comfortable in collaborating with multi-client stakes across countries, cultures and levels of seniority
- Proactive and capable of working under pressure prioritizing multiple inputs from stakeholders, with high level of energy
- Innovation minded, with an agile mindset, able to push beyond the comfort zone
- Excellent problem solver, with strong organizational skills
- Sensitive to a sustainable way of developing business
- Fluent in English (spoken & written); Italian and French knowledge would be a plus
- Able to travel if required
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time