Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator who will report to the UK Payroll Manager for a 3 months Fixed Term Contract
How you will contribute
- Participate in the checking and approval process with brand business partners
- HR accounting, preparation and posting of journals and full reconciliation
- Meeting and where possible exceeding stated SLA’s
- Able to support the team with any tasks for the overall payroll.
- Ability to deal with complex payroll queries and administration, such as gross up payments, tax guidance
- Constantly review payroll processes and procedures to maintain an effective and efficient service and flow of data with the wider HR team as well as for the new imminent payroll system
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements
Who you are
- Strong PAYE legislative knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and process driven
- Excellent IT skills including Excel v-lookups and pivot tables
- Report writing capabilities
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and flexibility
- Quick learner someone that can pick tasks up quickly and confidently
- Know how to prioritise Good communication skills with business partners ensuring understanding by all
- Team player
- Irish Payroll experience preferable
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom