Pomellato Sales Assistant
Pomellato - Regular
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team based in Printemps in Paris
The candidate will manage client relations and identify customer needs, in order to ensure that each customer receives an excellent and professional service.
How you will contribute
The ideal candidate will act as a brand ambassador and will spread the values and the philosophy of our brand, with the end result of maximizing sales.
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have
• Strong experience in the same position, gained in a very customer service focused environment, and with a genuine passion for luxury
• Communication skills and Interpersonal sensitivity
• Customer orientation
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic and team oriented; well-integrated in the social environment
• Fluent in English; Knowledge of any other language is greatly appreciated
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is also required
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with an unconventional brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Pomellato and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Pomellato is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time