RICHARD GINORI Industrial Controller
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
You will be part of our Finance & Administration Team in Sesto Fiorentino and you will be responsible for managing all the activities of industrial controlling that allow to maintain constant monitoring of KPIs and to focus on the continuous improvement of the company’s economic and financial results.
How you will contribute
- Manage the process and methodology of determining standard cost
- Analyze the production costs and variances between Actual and Forecast/Budget
- Manage the analytical accounting and accounting of industrial costs
- Ensure monthly closure activities and share results with colleagues of other functions (staff and operations)
- Business Indicator Analysis (KPIs)
- Provide support to financial and operations management monitoring volumes, efficiencies, productivity, waste, focusing on indicators and margins per department/function or products
- Organize the creation of reports for internal use
- Analyze the profitability of sales and control of the valorization of warehouses/stock
- Control and analyze data on sales trends WW
- Support in pricing and costing policies
- Coordinate factory management control processes (arrange annual or/and periodic forecast and budget, deviation analyses, inventory deltas, reporting and support to the CFO)
- Monitor of company performance and identification of any corrective actions to support business
- Interfaces and provides support to operational and staff lines to improve performance monitoring processes
- Interface with IT Team for Business Intelligence business
Who you are
- A graduate in Economics or Managerial Engineering
- With at least 3 years of experience as Industrial Controller in industrial company or in structured international companies
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- With excellent analytical skills and experience with complex data management
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and levels of the company
- Preferably knowledgeable with Microsoft AX
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time