RICHARD GINORI Logistic & Outbound Manager
Kering - Regular
Firenze - Italy
You will be responsible for the overall Logistics Out-Bound supply chain management. Responsibilities will include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods, the quality, quantity, and stock levels, as well as delivery times, transport arrangements and customs issue management.
How you will contribute
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportations
- Improving international and domestic logistics lead-time for customers
- Managing customs issues and challenging export procedures
- Handling important inquiries and requests from the sales team and customer service
- Communicating with Customer Service and Supply Chain teams to improve logistics flow
- Processing shipments and supervising warehouse workforce
- Ensuring cost, productivity and accuracy targets are met while respecting deadlines and operation guidelines
- Analyzing statistics and other data to assess performance and implement improvements when required
Who you are
- Graduate with at least 5 years’ experience as a Logistics Manager
- Knowledgeable of Intercoms Issues
- Familiar with warehouse processes, import and re-export arrangements
- Good understanding of each brand, including products, distribution, target consumers and global marketing strategy
- Able to adapt global strategy to suit local needs and communicate changes effectively
- Accurate and analytical problem solver with a result-driven and motivated attitude
- Flexible and proactive individual, good at decision making and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to dedicate time to team, creating a positive and constructive environment
- AX user able to explain opinion using numbers and logic
- Microsoft Office platform expert (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.)
- Fluent in Italian and in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time