RICHARD GINORI Sales Assistant Outlet Settimo Torinese (Temporary Contract)
Kering - Agency
Torino - Italy
You will be part of the our store in Settimo Torinese and you will provide customers with top quality service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as increase the brand loyalty by communicating as a “Richard Ginori ambassador " the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
How you will contribute
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of Richard Ginori history and heritage in accordance with the Richard Ginori selling guidelines
- Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
- Discuss with clients and give advices on general trends and developments in luxury market, showing passion for luxury products
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customers at ease
- Capture meaningful customer data and information according to the Company tools, in order to connect with the client, build relationships and personalize future client development opportunities
- Ensure the achievement of individual and Store goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Foster open and constructive communication with fellow colleagues, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Richard Ginori visual standards
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining an appropriate levels of products in the store, in line with Company policies and procedures
- Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise follow Richard Ginori standards and policies
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise
Who you are
- An salesman with proven experience in luxury field, with strong commercial awareness and customer’s attitude
- Passionate about Ginori product and with a strong market and luxury trends knowledge
- Able to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Accurate and careful to details
- Flexible and able to adapt to different customers
- A great team player with good listening skills and ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- An excellent communicator with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes weekends and holidays
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time