RICHARD GINORI Stock Keeper (Temporary Contract)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of the our store in Milan and you will ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner as well as provide exceptional customer service in accordance with the Richard Ginori selling guidelines.
How you will contribute
- Ensure receipt, quantities, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
- Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
- Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise follow Richard Ginori standards and policies
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining an appropriate levels of products in the store, in line with Company policies and procedures
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Richard Ginori visual standards
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of Richard Ginori history and heritage in accordance with the Richard Ginori selling guidelines
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise
Who you are
- A stock keeper with proven experience in similar role, preferably in luxury field.
- Passionate about Ginori product and with a strong market and luxury trends knowledge
- Fast paced and well organised
- Accurate and careful to details
- A great team player with good listening skills and ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- An excellent communicator with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes weekends and holidays
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time