SAINT LAURENT Data Analyst Internship H/F
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
You will support the Data Analytics Manager with data analysis, technics, and business insights to answer in the best manner to Saint Laurent requests by providing actionable insights to contribute to data driven decision and benefits.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions by delivering actionable insights (Python)
- Build reporting assets for top executives, working alongside diverse business teams (Retail, Merchandising, Finance…)
- Develop off-shelf business data solutions
- Develop best practices, contribute actively to data analysts community and work closely with several data-driven teams.
- Master Degree in Statistics/Data Analysis/Marketing, looking for a end of studies internship.
- Proficiency in Office package (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Python, SQL and GCP
- Modelization knowledge, machine learning basics or econometrics is a plus
- Good analytical skills to identify risks & opportunities related to customer behavior and marketing performance
- Curious about customer behavior analysis and data driven marketing, knowledge about luxury markets, ecommerce & retail sector
- Fluent in English and French – both written and spoken, ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
Looking for a 6-month internship from January 23 based in Paris
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time