SAINT LAURENT Social Media Coordinator M/W
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated coordinator to support the Digital Engagement team, with the aim of elevating the brand. The objective is above all to provide support on the global social media planning (up to 7 channels) as well as on SCRM programs. To do so, you will work daily hand in hand with the Image, Merchandising, Analytics, Operations and Client teams.
- Orchestrate a worldwide KPI-driven social media strategy
- Work closely with Merchandising, Client, and Marketing teams to understand the business challenges and opportunities to create social media calendars
- Assist in the development of social media marketing and placement strategies
- Update global channels on a daily basis
- Manage creative requests with the Corporate Image Department to develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Assist in the creation of written content
- Lead the relationship with vendors and social media platform contacts
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Manage internal and confidential Saint Laurent missions: objectives, schedules, exchanges and budget monitoring
- Higher education (Master’s Degree or equivalent) with a specialization in PR, Fashion, Social Media and a first experience in a related field.
- Organized, with strong writing and analytical skills
- Naturally autonomous, proactive and dynamic, able to blend in perfectly within a team.
- Creative, with a strong ability to develop proposals and to synthesize information.
- Able to manage priorities and adapt to tight planning constraints.
- Proficient with Office and/or Google suite.
- Knowledge of Figma software for mockuping is definitely a plus.
- Previous experience in a PR, CRM or Marketing Department is a plus.
- Strong communicator able to express yourself with ease in French and English (written and oral).
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time