Store Planning Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Store Planning Intern who will report to the Store Planning Director as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
You will support operatively:
- The Store Planning director: by collecting project briefs, mood boards, market visit materials etc. The candidate will also assist the SPD in elaborating any official document related to the activities of the dept (Concept presentations for clients, Documents for the Directions, information/NDA and sensitive datas on the suppliers etc).
- The PM: by coordinating all the activities related to the store design and construction (supporting him or managing directly small projects under his supervision).
- The Department in general: by following up invoice registration, payments to suppliers, etc.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree studies in Architecture
- Fluent in Italian and English both spoken and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Organizational Skills
- Proactive, positive, flexible, hard-worker
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time