Store Planning Project Manager
Gucci - Regular
STORE PLANNING PROJECT MANAGER
Reporting to the Worldwide Store Planning & Trade Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the execution of the Trade Marketing programs designed to increase the worldwide in-store brand visibility, product presence, sell out and ensure efficient communication flow from the Trade department to internals and externals.
• For each project, oversee budgets, schedules and designs. Liaise with different departments (Operations, Visual, etc.) and consult teams to ensure the program requirements are incorporated into the project and critical timelines and project information are communicated.
• Work closely with the Worldwide Store Planning & Trade Marketing Manager and architects in the design development of new store locations or refurbishment.
• Coordinate design documents, landlord review, and review all architectural documents and drawings with the Corporate departments involved in the project.
• Monitor the agreements with the suppliers and continuously research new sources to integrate the supply chain.
• Coordinate all building site activities and promptly transfer all relevant information to the Regional Head of Store Planning thus preventing any potential problem, shortage and delay.
• Control project schedules and coordinate contractors, suppliers in order to supervise the progress of work and to meet company deadlines.
• Attend weekly site meetings (on site or phone) throughout project to ensure schedules and design standards are met.
• Review bid proposals and coordinate costs and schedules with vendors and contractors and local departments.
• Develop punch list and verify all items are corrected in a timely manner.
• Liaises with contractors and suppliers in order to negotiate and review project costs.
• Bachelor degree in architecture, interior design or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position within a luxury retail environment.
• Fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Italian is a plus.
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office) and knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Good understanding of design drawings and project’s documentation.
• Knowledge of luxury standard quality and construction’s materials and suppliers.
• Team spirit, sense of responsibilities and excellent communication skills.
• Strong resistance to stress and expected to take initiatives.
• Independent and rigorous, recognized for proactivity and pragmatism.
• Frequent travels are required.
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry and build a career within an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Full time