Talent Acquisition Partner
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
How you will contribute
- Understand the staffing and talent strategies to anticipate recruitment needs
- Localize the Balenciaga recruitment process to optimize it for the region
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process for all roles within the network from sourcing to the onboarding of successful candidates
- Create regional timeline to open stores / recruit front – back of house positions
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, including appropriate, timely and quality feedback and communication
- Ensure Hiring Managers are trained to recruit & onboard
- Identify risks and opportunities in Talent Acquisition for the region and submit & deliver local projects
- Participate in HR and TA projects to constantly improve the recruitment strategy
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion practices and support the role out of related initiatives
- Create and maintain an external talent pipeline aligned with the business needs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of talent acquisition trends and solutions
- Understand the industry trends to anticipate challenges and opportunities within the talent community
Who you are
- Proven ability to understand and execute a retail business recruitment strategy
- Experience delivering in a high-volume, fast paced environment with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to source candidates and create a network
- Experience being a key user of a recruitment database or HR system responsible for systems administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to supporting your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United Kingdom