THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Guest Personal Assistant French speaking (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Sanremo - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360 degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo, opened in June 2019. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
The Guest Personal Assistant will provide the Welcome Lounge team with essential support, ensuring a smooth client experience and collaborating in tracking clients visiting the outlet center in Sanremo. The person will work in a very dynamic context, contributing to improve the environment of the Mall and guaranteeing the best shopping experience to our clients.
How you will contribute
- You will be the touch-point for clients visiting The Mall Sanremo and you will welcome them, offering your assistance to deliver an excellent customer service
- You will act as a personal shopper to clients, on request
- You will track individual travelers and groups, using The Mall Luxury Outlets digital tools
- You will ensure that the client requests received via email and phone are promptly followed up, liaising with Tourism Marketing Team
- As part of the Welcome Lounge and VIP Lounge team, you will be a contributor to the development of the Welcome & VIP Lounge
- You will liaise with The Mall Luxury Outlets partners to ensure the best services standard are met
- You will monitor InMall image and its consistency with the Mall guidelines, updating the Marketing team on a periodical basis
- You will promote and sell The Mall Luxury Outlets Collection, contributing to the storytelling of merchandising and tracking sales and stock leftovers
- You will gather clients’ feedback and provide sales report, reporting to the Marketing team about any issues and advising for service improvement
- You will manage merchandising cash register, monitoring cash flow and providing tax refund invoices when requested
- You will contribute to the development of The Mall Luxury Outlets loyalty program, engaging clients in subscription and points accumulation, and managing rewards redemption
Who you are
- An organized, yet flexible multi-tasking person
- A professional with proven relational skills, fashion & luxury background will be considered a plus
- A fluent English and French speaker, any additional languages will be considered a plus
- An experienced face-to-face customer service provider
- A team player willing to be part of a larger group with common goals
- A proactive person, with a positive approach
- Expert user of MS Office Suite
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time