THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Retail & Store Planning Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will play an active role within the leasing department of the The Mall Luxury Outlets coordinating all retail & store planning activities, supporting the Leasing Manager in Fashion Brands business relations and retail performance analysis.
How you will contribute
- Managing and coordinating store planning activities in our Malls to ensure the success of new store openings, store unit closures, extensions, renovations, etc., taking care of the whole store unit life cycle
- Supporting the leasing process by collecting and preparing technical documents, presentations, reviewing commercial proposals and contracts to facilitate commercial relations with Brands
- Managing the in-Mall retail activities and new initiatives in order to best support tenants needs, sales and visibility
- Collecting and processing recurring data relating to retail KPIs for for composing business intelligence analysis and providing management reports
- Managing the communication with tenants brands and other partners, taking care of the continuous relation with tenants, brands and other partner also through the organization of events,initiatives and recurring meetings and updates
Who you are
- A Bachelors or master’s graduate in Economics, Architecture, Commerce or equivalent
- 2-3 of years’ experience working in a store planning/retail role in a luxury fashion environment or similar
- Relationship management expert with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken), Chinese language as a plus
- An autonomous project-manager, able to prioritize and deliver results
- An energetic and outgoing individual that thrives in a fast-paced, international environment
- Highly organized with excellent coordination skills
- A multi-tasking team-player with a positive approach to problem-solving
- Advanced skills in using common software tools such as excel, power point and office
- Must have a valid driving license and be open to frequent transfers and travel
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to finding and creating new talent. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens people up to opportunities in which they can express their talent, both individually and collectively and helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time