THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Senior Accountant
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a retail brand whose core business is to operate exclusive outlet villages dedicated to luxury brands only. Currently running two luxury outlet villages in Italy, The Mall Sanremo and The Mall Firenze, the brand keeps developing its business in a multichannel and international perspective. The mission of TMLO business is to offer our guests exclusive amazing experiences to best valorize the time they spend in our villages and their shopping. Thanks to the collaboration network we keep developing with all the best players of luxury hospitality in the world, our malls are a destination for millions of high-profile guests coming from overseas as well as from the local area. We work every day driven by a deep passion to offer to our tenants the most exclusive luxury environment and services to best valorize their off-price sales.
Reporting to the Accounting Coordinator of the Brand and being based in Milan office, the Senior Accountant will support the Coordinator of the Team in developing the Finance function and completing the process digitalization through the implementation of the new ERP and Purchase flow. He/she will strongly collaborate with all departments, the accounting team and Financial Shared Service Center of the Group in monitoring costs and following the sales process until the preparation of the statutory financial statements for the entities of TMLO group and the timely completion of the related tax requirements.
How you will contribute
- Work together with the other Team members in order to ensure the timely booking of invoices (both vendors and customers) and oversee the correctness of the approval flow.
- Support in the migration from the old to the new ERP, monitoring that the balances and master records are transferred correctly and the reports in the new ERP are tested and working properly.
- Support in the activities of period end closing and reporting to the Headquarter for monthly consolidation reviewing accruals, reconciliations, and variance explanation vs Budget/Forecast and previous year.
- Ensure the timely and complete preparation of the Statutory Financial Statements and monthly actual closing (management reporting package) in compliance with Italian accounting standards and Group reporting principles.
- Ensure the timely and complete preparation of tax declarations and communications (for both direct and indirect taxes).
- Give support during both statutory and internal audits.
- Oversee the payment flow and credit collection, monitoring the cash flow and the financial planning processes.
- Strong collaboration with tax and treasury department in all the topics related to the group ensuring timely monthly and annual reporting.
Who you are
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Accounting or similar studies
- At least +7 years of experience in the accounting function of an international and structured organization
- You have depth knowledge of National and International Financial Reporting Standards
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a dynamic, proactive, flexible and team player
- You have high ethical standards, integrity and high level of discretion
- You are flexible and able to adapt to a constant changing environment
- You are excellent expert user MS Office Suite
- You are expert user of an accounting ERP (Netsuite usage will be considered a plus)
- You have strong knowledge of English both spoken and written; French knowledge will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall Luxury Outlets and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time