THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Tourism Marketing Manager
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services, but a 360 degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
You will be leading the Tourism Marketing function to assure qualitative international touristic flows to our current and future malls in the world, through identification of target markets, organization of innovative marketing initiatives and events, promotion both of touristic destinations where our malls are located and of exclusive experiences for our final customers. Based in the office of Milan (Italy) and reporting to the General Manager of the Brand, you will be working closely with all the Tourism Marketing partners and main stakeholders, as well as the other Brand’s functions, to assure the realization of the Company strategy and the achievement of strategic business goals.
How you will contribute
- Define innovative short, medium and long-term Tourism Marketing strategy at global level, relating objectives and activity plans, at the aim of increasing the qualitative international touristic flows to our malls, in alignment to the overall Brand strategy, vision and abroad development path
- Coordinate and develop the Tourism Marketing function of the whole brand and the related teams in all offices, assuring the availability of all the required resources, tools and organization to reach all the business goals along the international development path and become a best-in-class function in the international market
- Establish and address business relations and collaborations with the best international stakeholders of the luxury hospitality industry, setting up new initiatives and synergies to further increase the qualitative touristic flows to our malls
- Analyze the market trends and the international touristic flows in order to best address Tourism Marketing activities and investments through events and initiatives targeting strategic markets and nationalities
- Address and supervise B2B and B2C initiatives to best promote the touristic destinations that host our malls through marketing, communication, digital and events activities
- Assure an accurate management of the economic resources, coordinating the function budget development and approval, thus monitoring an efficient usage of the Company resources
- Define metrics and values to measure the function performances and results, composing analysis and reports for the management
- Analyze and monitor market trends and conditions, to best address the function strategy and objectives according to the international scenario changes
- Assure an efficient coordination and integration of the Tourism Marketing function and activities with the other Brand’s departments, supporting cross-function projects and initiatives
Who you are
- Graduate from Tourism Marketing university or similar studies
- You have minimum of three years marketing experience in the travel industry, working across a wide range of marketing channels (offline and online, above and below the line)
- You have in-depth knowledge of the international tourism industry and relating trends, touristic flows and best stakeholders
- You have significant exposure to partnership marketing such as working with tourism boards, airlines, travel agents, media partners, etc
- You have relevant experience in a management role with an excellent attitude in team leading and development, activity coordination and economic resources management
- You are able to manage complex projects and coordinate resources and/suppliers, up to the successful final delivery respecting time, scope and costs expectations
- You have proven experience in creating and coordinating successful marketing/tourism marketing events
- You have structured approach, process oriented, attentive to details and able to prioritize
- You have strong capability in relational management and professional network development
- You have excellent knowledge of Italian and English; Chinese or Russian will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall Luxury Outlets and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time