Watch Merchandising Assistant
Gucci - Regular
Reporting to the Watches Merchandising Coordinator he/she will support in overseeing the category business by developing the collections to fully address market opportunities while maintaining coherence in the brand image and standards of excellence.
- Support the elaboration of the merchandising GRID to define the new collections’ structure and requests that will be discussed with the Design team.
- Assist in coordinating the advancements of the collection with the product development office on a constant basis.
- Continuous follow up on launch plan to ensure on time deliveries as well as allocation of deliveries to markets.
- Assist in the preparation of the selling campaign (preparation of collection book, launch plan, collection presentation, product availability etc.) and sales meeting presentations.
- Support in managing the daily running of the business such as: code creation process, product shootings, special orders follow up, etc.
- Create and constantly update a reliable basis of all product information to be shared with key stakeholders (retail merchandising, ecom, Sales department etc)
- Collaborate with internal departments on the presentation of the collection to the customer (support on elaboration of Visual Merchandising Guidelines, development of special packaging, monthly newsletter etc.).
- Collaborate with the Training department in the elaboration of Product Training material.
- Take ownership of the samples management for the merchandising department.
- University education or equivalent.
- Fluent in Italian/French/English
- Min 2 years of experience in a Merchandising / Marketing / Business Development position preferably in the luxury goods industry.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, well-organized, analytical skills, flexible, team oriented.
- Proactive and able to work in autonomy keeping management updated on progress.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion.
- Full time