ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Inventory Controller, Dallas
Alexander McQueen - Regular
DALLAS - United States of America
The role of the Inventory Controller is to manage the flow of merchandise in and out of the stock room to ensure the generation of sales and minimize losses through efficient inventory control. Keep the stock room organized to maximize efficiency for day-to-day sales, cycle counts and store inventories/audits. Support management and sales associates in providing the best client experience possible.
The Inventory Controller reports to the Store Manager.
How you will contribute:
- Assist in preparing and actioning annual physical inventories
- Weekly audits of unreceived cartons and investigation of NOH (Negative On-Hand) Report
- Support the store in reaching overall sales targets
- Manage the facilities and overall store maintenance in partnership with management, operations management, and 3rd party vendors where necessary
- Maintain and establish where necessary an organized and highly functional BOH (back-of-house) environment that is accessible to team members and will provide them with ease of use
- Assist management in ensuring all stock supplies needed for back of house operations, store operations, including order management and vendor management where necessary
- Support visual merchandise floor moves within the store as required
- Support key events within the store and/or off-site as required
- Audit of store shipments; filing of all necessary documents, verifying LP best practices are followed
- Oversee Omnichannel functions, including: Order-in-Store, Ship-from-Store, Pickup-in-Store, Reserve-in-Store, with a focus on achieving Omni-specific KPIs. (Inclusive of any 3rd party fulfillment where applicable)
- Conduct Cycle Counts in accordance with company guidelines; including investigating discrepancies and notifying management of potential adjustments to ensure proper stock balances
- Support the network by performing Weekly Consolidations and SKU-to-Outlet transfers in a timely manner
- Manage Store-to-Store transfers, to and from your home store; communicating transfer/tracking information as required
- Assist with the AfterSales program; review of open tickets, as well as communicating, sending/receiving damage goods between repair center
- Partner with management on any overdue store consignments
- Ensure all COG’s (Client Owned Goods) are maintained and managed in accordance with the Company’s COG policy
- Managing staff uniforms, including distribution to team members, and marking items out-of-stock following distribution
- Communicate with team on key out of stock and low stock levels in store
- Communicate with team when shipments are receipted into the business, such as core replenishment styles
- Provide sales/floor support as needed by the business
- Additional projects/ responsibilities may arise in accordance with the needs of the business
Your Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years experience in a similar role, preferably within apparel, footwear, or jewelry
- Must be an effective communicator within store team, throughout network, with vendors/3rd parties, and with clients
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite (specifically Excel)
- Comfortable and savvy with computer technology, including PC and iOS devices
- Capable of prioritizing and troubleshooting in fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 35lbs+ frequently
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America