BALENCIAGA Retail Buying Intern | New York City - FALL 2022
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Assisting the Retail Buyers with the following tasks:
- Reporting analysis
- Corrective actions on stock allocations, transfers
- Pricing follow up
- Competitive study (offer, price mapping)
- Miscellaneous seasonal projects
- Preparation of training guidelines/tolls for retail stores
- Compile Seasonal Buy Books
- Assist with weekly selling reports and analysis
- Organize and prepare seasonal product recaps
- Assist with monthly number entry
- Administrative support duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Merchandising experience is preferred
- Detail oriented and task driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Comfortable with numbers and recaps
- Problem solver
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to receive academic credit
- Able to work in person at our NYC office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Merchandising team as an intern who will support drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every member to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- United States of America