BALENCIAGA Wholesale Intern | New York City - FALL 2022
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Accompany the sales team on local product knowledge clinics
- Assist the team in preparing wholesale reporting and visual guides
- Track/Organize sample requests between all departments and clients
- Communicate with approved clients to relay necessary information
- Compile shipping and sales reports
- Assist with daily office duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft programs
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
- Able to receive academic credit
- Able to work in person at our NYC office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Mercer Street team as a Cashier who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- United States of America