Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Gucci Book Worm is responsible for selling the selected press products and the collection of antiques books, according to the brand standard, and to provide an ultimate level of hospitality to all Gucci Wooster Bookstore guests.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and book store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the bookstore collection as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed guest expectations, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and passion of press material, preferably about Art, Design and Cultural domain.
- Preferably artistical, design or historical background
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to communicate in English or secondary language is strongly preferred
- Full time
- United States of America