BOTTEGA VENETA Human Resources Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Intern who will report to the VP of Human Resources as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This 6-month opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Human Resources as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How you will contribute:
- Support full-time recruitment and staffing by posting open positions in compliance within Company and legal guidelines, sourcing appropriate candidates, facilitating meetings with hiring managers, and partnering with staffing agencies as needed
- Act as liaison between our retail doors and corporate offices, providing support as it relates to our employee population
- Manage the integrity and timeliness of employee paperwork processing including new hires, status changes and separations
- Support with tasks in HRIS systems; reporting, auditing and inputting data when needed
- Perform background and reference checks for new hires and review with HR Coordinator and HR Manager for hiring decision
- Support corporate internship program including the on-boarding, and daily support of students
- Partner with VP HR & HR Manager to complete special projects on an as-needed basis (EOM, Corporate Events)
- General administrative duties (filing, resume database maintenance, management of Dayforce time keeping and payroll enquiries, HRIS System (Workday), reports, Org charts, Expense reports, VP HR Schedule)
- Respond to staff inquiries regarding HR-related matters
Who you are:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge with Workday preferred
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America