BOTTEGA VENETA Loss Prevention Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Loss Prevention Manager who will report to the Director of Retail Operations as part of our dynamic team in New York.
The Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for protecting the tangible assets and employees of Bottega Veneta Americas. This position will act as a liaison between the retail stores and corporate office while providing a safe and secure environment. This position will cover all locations in the Bottega Veneta Americas Region.
How you will contribute:
- Manage programs designed to protect Company assets from loss due to internal/external theft, fraud, and unsafe practices
- Build effective partnerships in the field that can be leveraged on the design and implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures that reduce shrink, protect Company assets, promote team member safety, and enhance customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the development of loss prevention policies, procedures, and crisis response standards
- Liaise with government and industry security and intelligence professionals to achieve a high level of security response
- Develop and implement training programs and initiatives in partnership with internal and external parties, including local PD, to increase awareness on safety initiatives and emergency/crisis management response and procedures
- Execute internal Loss Prevention Operational and Safety Audits in-store with emphasis on teaching and coaching by offering solutions to issues within the company policies and procedures
- Partner with Human Resources, Legal, Operations, 3rd party LP provider, and field leaders to conduct investigations, operational assessments, and to create action plans that address areas of concern.
- Partner with Architecture and Operations on physical security design for new stores and relocations
- Utilize all internal and 3rd party performance reporting to identify risks and mitigate issues that reduce loss and maximize profitability, including leveraging exception-based reporting to identity theft activity and operational deficiencies
- Ensure all internal and external investigations are completed in a timely manner and in compliance with all corporate and legal standards and appropriate confidentiality
- Consistently review performance and compliance metrics with the Retail Directors and travel to markets within the region
- Identify opportunities and create action plans to improve YoY shrink results
- Support and manage the security guard, cash pick up, and alarm programs
- Coordinate and manage security event coverage when needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail loss prevention / asset protection is required
- LPQ or LPC Certifications or equivalent experience is strongly preferred
- WZ or CFI Certifications preferred
- Strong interview, interrogation, and investigative skills required
- Strong management/leadership skills necessary to develop collaboration and partnerships across entire organization, 3rd party partners and outside agencies
- Experience in driving successful LP, shortage control, safety/fire/accident reduction, and fraud prevention programs
- Understanding of criminal and civil law as it applies to retail environment
- Strong working knowledge of physical security (Alarm systems, EAS, CCTV & Security guard management)
- Self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills necessary to demonstrate the ability to solve problems
- Maintains the ability to deal with sensitive loss prevention issues in an ethical manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills including loss prevention applications, MS office (Excel, PowerPoint) and store systems including exception-based reporting
Salary Range- New York:
- Annual base salary range of $90,000 to $100,000 USD.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America